30 September 2016

#ModaBeMyNeighbor

dModa Neighborhood Block 4

Blogging two days in a row? This is crazy talk. Welcome to the Moda hood! 
Moda has put together a free house-themed quilt along and assigned all of the designers different house blocks :) It's a free pattern through quilt shops, read more about it here to know how to participate. And of course post your pics and find others on Instagram using the hashtag #ModaBeMyNeighbor.
I was assigned Block #4. Here are the blocks I mocked up using Olive's Flower Market fabric (shipping to shops next month).
Moda Neighborhood Block 4Moda Neighborhood Block 4Moda Neighborhood Block 4
I stitched up all three blocks and decided they were just begging to be made into house-shaped pillows. I think they turned out so cute. There are so many fun variations that could be done with this idea. I was in a rush, but I thought about adding a simple pocket on the back. Sky's the limit!
Moda Neighborhood Block 4

11 comments:

  1. Love your house pillows and house design!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks and cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! And I love this fabric line: I think it's my favorite line of fabric that has come out in forever!! Can't wait to sew with it! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love how you made them into pillows! I think I need to make my daughter one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! I love your pillows! They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With over 1,500 relationship sites and dating apps and forty+ million American singles heading on-line to seek out love, your on-line courting Free online dating are limitless. Before the dating, there could also be a primary contact online (commonplace on-line courting,
    cell courting , epistolary OD websites, card relationship, digital
    Free Cam sex site Cam sex With me

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Fabric Connection has a large collection of Norbar Fabric and trimmings to choose from. Order your Norbar fabric today!
    norbar fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabric Carolina, Inc. offers the finest, first quality designer fabrics in the most popular patterns that are available today.
    barrow fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a nice efforts.Congratulation about his post.I am impressed from it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.
    Thanks for more info........
    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete