Isn't happy mail the best?! It seems like I have been getting a lot of fun packages from Fat Quarter Shop, and I just have to share a little bit about them!
I have loved getting these sampler boxes every month--especially because the contents are always a surprise! If you follow me on Instagram, you've already gotten a peek at them, but if not, here's a bit about the May and June boxes:
May's box included the following items:
- 2 Cozy Christmas 5'' Stackers (fabric by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs)
- Bobbini Bobbin Holder by Smartneedle
- Sew Easy Tweezers by Elisa's Backporch Design
- Aurifil thread (dove and beige)
- Exclusive Cozy Holiday Tablerunner Pattern
- Cute Little Buttons by Lori Holt
June's box included the following items:
- Crayola Fat Quarter Box by Riley Blake Designs
- Blue Alphabitties Specialty Marking Tool by It's Sew Emma
- Creative Grids 2 1/2'' Quilting Square Ruler
- Frixion Ball Erasable Black Gel Pen by Pilot
- Shimmer quilt pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew
How great are those boxes?! If you want to sign up for the Sew Sampler subscription, just head over here AND if you sign up before July 20th using the promo code M4R3M, you'll receive a FREE Cozy Christmas 5'' Stacker after your first shipment!
I am just thrilled to have gotten the first block for this fun block of the month featuring my Little Miss Sunshine fabric. I managed to snag both a finishing kit and backing kit--there are a few left but you'll need to hurry to secure yours! This is the first block called Snowdrop that I got to design for month #1. I love how well the blues in this line play together!
I had to play some serious catch up to get Blocks #3, 4, and 5 made for the Crossroads Quilt Along. They are just darling, don't you think? All the info for the quilt along is here. Fat Quarter Shop has been so generous to put this pattern together for a great cause--just donate to the March of Dimes if you participate and let's help FQS get to its goal of raising $30K.
What projects do you need to catch up on?