23 June 2016

When Life is Scrappy >>> Make a Quilt

When Life is Scrappy MBS 
Hello friends! I've got something pretty great for you today. A couple years ago, Moda came out with this amazing free alphabet pattern called Spell It With Moda. I was dying to make one but was too busy to get around to making one. I don't feel bad at all with how long it's taken me, though, because I'm glad I had that time to consider what message I wanted to spell out on a quilt. And now you're really in luck, because I've made a tutorial on how to make one just like mine. It's up on the Moda Bake Shop here.
When Life is Scrappy MBS
Quilting by Abby Latimer
In addition to the free alphabet patterns, you will see instructions for 2 different space-filler blocks--an arrow block, and a small sawtooth star filler block. 
When Life is Scrappy MBS
Here is a quick reference to where you can find each letter's pattern (click on the letter you are looking for):
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z 
When Life is Scrappy MBS
So have you already made a #spellitwithmoda quilt? What message will you put on yours?

9 comments:

  1. I`m going to give this a go. Thanks for links to letters. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Votre blog est une source d’infos, je suis un lecteur assidu et je vous souhaite bonne continuation .


    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo pour le blog et vos articles.
    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vanessa,
    I am visiting you from The Splendid Sampler. Your quilt is awesome! Well done! I'd love to try this, but I think it would be too complicated for me. You have a lovely blog.
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for share this information with us, I always come across this amazing post.
    voyance par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Votre blog est une source d’infos, je suis un lecteur assidu et je vous souhaite bonne continuation .
    thanks for sharing...

    www.golden-slot.com
    gclub

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just spent over an hour looking for the letters. Thanks so much for having all of them in one place. Love your wallhanging. Barb

    ReplyDelete