01 June 2016

FQS Simple Zipper Bag

fqssimplesewingbag3
I thought things would slow down after quilt market...not so, ha ha. Luckily, I allowed myself a little break yesterday to whip up this totally sweet Simple Zipper Bag by Sherri McConnell for Fat Quarter Shop. Check out the full video here
This was quick and easy to make--I literally made it last night after I put the kids in bed! I used fabric from my new line, Olive's Flower Market (shipping to shops in November).
Olive's Flower Market3 
I'm already using mine to store some of my favorite trims.
fqssimplesewingbag1
Be sure to check out the other versions made by other designers: 
Tina from Emily Ann's Kloset 
Jessee from An Art School Dropout's Life 
Erin from Why Not Sew? 
Kitty from Night Quilter 
Leanne from She Can Quilt 
Amanda from Jedi Craft Girl 
Sherri from A Quilting Life 
Cristy from Love You Sew 
Leslie from Seasoned Homemaker 
Tiffany from Tiny Seamstress 
Of course, you can make your own version and share it with the world using the hashtag #simplezipperbag on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Thanks for stopping by!
fqssimplesewingbag2

15 comments:

  1. Love your little zipper bag and your new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Olive's Flower Market fabric, so clean and fresh looking. I also like the zig-zag quilting you used on the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! I'm going to have to get some of your fabric! Thanks so much for quilting along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag!! Of course I'm crazy about your new bundle!! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bag! And I CAN'T WAIT to get your new line: I love a black back ground with florals, and this one is just amazing!! You totally hit it out of the park with this collection!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable bag! I can't wait to get some Olive's Flower Market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! Your little zip bag is darling in your new fabric line ! The black striped binding and little bit of black polka dot really made it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bag. The color combination is sweet and feminine. Love the black and white stripe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Olive's Flower market is my favorite to date!!! So beautiful and the black makes everything POP!!!
    The bag is super adorable and i want to make a ton of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH>>>>I didn't even mention the killer striped binding!!! gotta do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Olive's Flower Market fabric! I love black floral prints and they are so hard to find. Your bag was my favorite out of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    voyante

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found it interesting how your notes only focus on website..
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete