"Of this be sure, you do not find the happy life, you make it." -Thomas S. Monson
April is a great month for all you makers out there. Not only is it starting to warm up outside, but things are about to get sunny in your studio as Moda's Frivols no. 9 tin gets ready to ship. This sweet collectible tin-of-the-month stars my Little Miss Sunshine fabric and I'm happy to share a little about it today, and most importantly, give some away!
If you're new to Frivols, here's exactly what you can expect to find inside of this happy little tin:
- A pre-cut roll of 42 squares 7'' x 7'' in assorted Little Miss Sunshine prints
- A quilt pattern for the "Olive" quilt that can be made using the pre-cut roll
- A Little Miss Sunshine coloring book
- 1 Maker block card featuring a bonus block pattern and a copy of my favorite quote
Here's a closer look at the "Olive" quilt--named after my own sweet little girl.
And here, of course, is Little Miss Sunshine herself.
***GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED*** To celebrate Frivols (and all things frivolous), I think it only makes sense to do a giveaway. Or three. Yes, three giveaways sounds better. Let's go ahead and give one set of my Frivols away here on the blog, one set on Facebook, and one set on Instagram. Entries are for U.S. participants only (sorry), and here's how it will work:
- Leave ONE comment here on this blog post. On Monday 4/11/16, I'll pick a winner from the comments for one set of the Frivols. Congrats Kim Courtright!
- Follow Lella Boutique on Facebook and leave ONE comment on the giveaway post there. On Monday 4/11/16, I'll pick another winner from the comments there to win one set of the Frivols. Congrats Kasey Schultz-Saindon!
- Follow Lella Boutique on Instagram (@lellaboutique) and leave ONE comment on the giveaway post there. On Monday 4/11/16, I'll pick yet another winner from the comments there. Congrats @beckyallen5!
But that's not everything! Go check out JoAnna, Edyta and Sweetwater's blogs too--they are giving away some of theirs too!