07 March 2016

Christmas Quilts


Back in December, I introduced you to a couple new quilt patterns in the shop featuring Basic Grey's new Christmas line, Juniper Berry (shipping to shops early summer).
Yesterday I finished binding both quilts and now get to show them to you! The first quilt is called By the Chimney. It is a fat eighth pattern and was pieced by my friend Chris from Stitching Revival. She did an amazing job, honestly it was pieced more perfectly than if I had done it myself :) Abby Latimer quilted it and as you can see, she used a beautiful snowflake pattern.
By the Chimney quilt
The second quilt is called Checkmate and is a fat quarter quilt. I pieced this one--in fact, I was supposed to be working on other things and I just couldn't help myself.
I just couldn't wait. Cut up everything for the #checkmatequilt and pieced one block. (Or eight.) #juniperberryfabric #lellaboutique #showmethemoda #christmasquilts #patchwork #quilting
The inspiration for this one was a checkered gingham sort of print from my Little Miss Sunshine fabric collection--I thought it would be fun to see if I could convert the print it to a quilt block. It turned out even better than I imagined. 
Checkmate quilt
Abby Latimer quilted this one too with a beautiful holly berry pantograph. I'm happy these are ready far in advance for Christmas 2016. I think I mentioned in December that I want to decorate all the beds for Christmas and I am well on my way but would still like to make a couple more. 
Checkmate quilt
Stay tuned for new fabric and quilts in May! Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. I love these patterns that you designed. Beautifully quilted too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both!!!! Your designs are just so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site is wonderful! I wish you a very good continuation.

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This forum is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well.

    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great placement is here when i saw that i am really so shocked and also i am very impressed with your post can you more share here i will back soon as soon possible.
    voyance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Cashback Offer You will get upto 75% Discount

    Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Cashback Offers You will get upto 75% Discount

    Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart big billion day offers You will get upto 75% Discount

    Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getFlipkart bank offersso

    Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site flipkart cashback offersso

    Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site Flipkart hdfc offersso

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really pleased with reading your blog!!! Excellent content wrote, thanks
    voyance amour

    ReplyDelete