12 November 2015

New Videos {with Fat Quarter Shop}

Photo courtesy of Fat Quarter Shop
I've gotten a little behind on blogging about my time visiting Fat Quarter Shop! The good news is, all the videos I filmed with them have been released so here's a recap:
VINTAGE PICNIC
This is a quilt I designed exclusively for Fat Quarter Shop. It's a fun fat quarter quilt using my Gooseberry fabric.
Vintage Picnic quilt
Here is a video showing you exactly how the quilt is made. I think you'll come to agree it's a piece of cake to make.
SOCIAL BUTTERFLY
Remember this one? It's one of my bestselling patterns.
social butterfly quilt
Here is a look at how the Social Butterfly block comes together:
SHUFFLE
And then there's Shuffle--I have made this quilt several times over. This version was made for my nephew using Mixologie by Studio M for Moda.  
Shuffle quilt
Here is a little bit about how that quilt comes together:
And of course, one of my most popular videos on freemotion quilting:
And then there's a little Q&A where I talk about how I got into quilting, what inspires me, etc.:
Do you have a favorite? What types of things are you interested in learning more about? I had so much fun making these videos with Fat Quarter Shop. They are a fantastic group of people and I'm so proud to call them friends.

7 comments:

  1. Fun to learn about you and love your fabric and patterns! I sew on a 20+ year old Bernina and stitch number 4 is the same on mine, believe it or not! :) Maybe that's a "thing" with Bernina...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually searching online for ideas that can facilitate me. Thanks!
    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness .

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agréablement surprise par la découverte de votre site si joli et tellement original
    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa you are an excellent instructor. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog from April Rosenthal's blog, with your "Goody Goody Binding Kit" tutorial. What a winning design, I am definitely going to try it! (I also love your fabrics and patterns. Will have to invest in some of those as well!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a pleasure to check out your blogs, you have such a nice way of explaining things. I love your butterfly quilt, it's so whimsical. Thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.
    voyance amour gratuite

    ReplyDelete