Do you remember last year when American Patchwork & Quilting started their first ever quilt-along featuring Lissa Alexander's Tone it Down quilt? It was so much fun to follow the #apqquiltalong hashtag on Instagram and see so many different versions of one quilt! (See how mine turned out here.)
A couple months ago I was invited to participate in the APQ Quilt-Along for 2015. The theme is "Go Four It!" and features THREE fantastic designs showcasing four-patches.
To join along, just grab your April 2015 copy of American Patchwork & Quilting and choose from Rainbow Rows by Lissa Alexander, Buried Treasure by April Rosenthal, or Scraptacular by Edyta Sitar. (Officially hits newsstands Feb 2.)
I'm making April Rosenthal's Buried Treasure quilt.
Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting® magazine. ©2015 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.
I've decided to mix some of the lighter mints and reds from Into the Woods with Kate & Birdie's new Winterberry line. I ADORE these colors together. Follow along @lellaboutique on Instagram to see how it all comes together.
Check out all the other quilt bloggers participating:
- American Patchwork & Quilting Staff allpeoplequilt
- April Rosenthal, Prairie Grass Patterns amrosenthal
- Barb & Mary, Me and My Sister Designs meandmysisterdesigns
- Bonnie Hunter, Quiltville's Quips & Snips quiltville_bonnie
- Camille Roskelley, Simplify thimbleblossoms
- Debbie Roberts, The Quilted Moose quiltedmoose
- Edyta Sitar, Laundry Basket Quilts laundrybasketquilts
- Jane Davidson, Quilt Jane quiltjane
- Jo Morton, Jo Morton Quilts joquilts
- Kimberly Jolly, Jolly Jabber fatquartershop
- Linda Collins, Quilts in the Barn quiltsinthebarn
- Lisa Bongean lisabongean
- Lissa Alexander, Moda Lissa modalissa
- Shea Henderson, Empty Bobbin Sewing empybobbin
- Sherri McConnell, A Quilting Life sherrimcconnell
- Thelma Childers, Cupcakes 'n' Daisies thelmacupcake
Which quilt would you like to make?