20 October 2014

Oh Baby

I'm going out of town with the family for a couple of days but wanted to check in with what I've been doing--trying to make lots of baby quilts! One of my favorites lately was this super girly version of Hot Cross Buns using a jelly toll of Bliss by Bonnie & Camille for Moda. It was a really difficult one to unwrap the jelly roll and cut into as the fabric has been out of print for a long time. But what else is fabric for?!
Hot Cross Buns in Bliss
I love the bright, happy colors and I think this little babe will love looking at it for some snuggles and tummy time!
Hot Cross Buns in Bliss
I think I would like a full sized girl version for myself and will be adding it to my "to do" list.

9 comments:

  1. It is beautifully done! I have that jelly roll. Maybe if I can improve my sewing skills. Your's is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! One of my favorite lines and your pattern showcases it beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ton site est tout simplement et superbe. Bravo a toi bisou
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    voyance gratuite tarot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness .
    voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?
    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete