14 August 2014

Figgy Pudding {Free Pattern}

Figgy Pudding quilt pattern
I have been meaning to make a Christmas quilt ever since I got my hands on Into the Woods yardage clear back in March. Five months later...
The Figgy Pudding fat quarter pattern is here at last and the good news is 1) it's free, 2) there is still plenty of time to make it before Christmas, and 3) Into the Woods is on its way to shops right now!
Maybe this was perfect timing after all.
Figgy Pudding
This is a free pattern, and there are a couple different ways to access it. First, you can visit the Moda Bake Shop and view it in tutorial form OR you can access the PDF download here. I think this quilt would make a really great class!
Abby Latimer quilted Figgy Pudding with a cable design and I can't stop swooning over it. You cannot go wrong with the cable design! 
Figgy Pudding
Enjoy! 

8 comments:

  1. I received my Into the Woods fat quarter bundle last week and I LOVE it!! I really like this pattern, as well! I see a new quilt project in the near future:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is a pretty quilt! I have 3 charm packs and waiting for extra yardage! It's my new favorite fabric line!! Thank you for the pattern. You are a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just saw your pattern on Moda Bake shop... I have a Christmas-y dessert roll... wondering if you'd be able to confirm if there is enough fabric for this pattern??? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great pattern Vanessa!!! Love it in your fabric too :)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanessa! Wondering what solid you use with Into the Woods? Is it a bella solid?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your generosity. Love this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! I just found your wonderful blog. Do you sell a pattern for the big 30 cake? I would love love love to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you've already figured this out and can save me the headache...how do you cut your HST so that your trees are all going the same direction as the square block? I never seem to master that!

    ReplyDelete