01 March 2014

Starstruck

Last month, I got to spend some real quality-time with Momo's newest line with Moda: Avant-Garden. These colors are unreal!
When I first laid eyes upon this collection, I just knew it was destined for a super simple quilt design that would really let the big and bold designs shine. One layer cake later, Starstruck was born. 
I sure love that Momo. Her quirky designs and unexpected color schemes always know how to make my heart skip a beat.
Can we talk about the cherry print? I may need a bolt or two. Adorable.
Starstruck
Also, the selvage. I die.
It will still be several months before you can get your hands on Avant-Garden fabric (July 2014), but the pattern is available in the shop in paper or PDF format. This is one of my new favorite patterns because of how quick and easy it was to make!
It seems like everything I've been working on lately has been a secret so I'm glad to finally show you something. It's just the beginning of many things to be revealed!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love it! You're right--those colors are amazing. I will want to get your pattern, too. And of course, I can't wait for the big reveal of YOUR line. whee! Not long away, I'm hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you had to be working on things you couldn't show bc you usually show way more. You're just building the anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pattern! Definitely going on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good times on your blog. I often post to watch ( again and again ) these wonderful items you shared . Very interesting. Good luck to you!

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big thank you to you for reading this. I really enjoyed myself once again!
    Kisses, Auvairniton Bourgrire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this weblog is excellent I really like to learn your article. Stay up late works great! You already know, many people are looking for round of this information, you can greatly help them.
    voyance gratuite immediate

    ReplyDelete