1.27.2014

Quilt Fort

Well, this is all the progress I've made on my Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Designer Block of the Month (2012). Two blocks in two weeks. Kind of sad; however, it's not for lack of trying. I've been super busy working on a handful of new patterns, one of which will be released in a couple weeks! (This one uses some new fabric coming out by Momo!)
I was thinking the other day it would be fun to start a flickr group showing what fun adventures your quilts have had. What do you think? The other day Olive and I took a big stack of quilts...
...and made a quilt fort. More like a quilt compound. It was massive. (That's a lot of Bonnie & Camille fabric.)
What fun adventures have your quilts been on? Ours like to frequent the drive-in theater.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilts Vanessa! I love your work and am so excited to see your fabric line! Keep up the good work!
    satterfieldfamily at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete