18 October 2013

Pint-Sized

Uhhhhhh, have you seen this "Hello Luscious" fabric by BasicGrey?! Adorable. I was late to the party on this one but am so glad I got some in my clutches to use in this special baby quilt.
I used 2 charm packs to make a disappearing 4-to-9 patch.
Have I mentioned before about the love affair I'm having with this Robert Kaufman yarn dyed flax? It adds such great texture to quilts.
I tried my hand at some freemotion blooms. Not only did I have a good time making them, I adore the result. Especially on the yarn dyed flax. The quilt back is white, making the quilting stand out that much more.

It's already been sent away and awaits the arrival of its sweet, long-anticipated owner.

7 comments:

  1. I love it! It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I loved this fabric too late too! Lucky you got some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I need to check into the Robert Kauffman fabric...I just purchased layer cake hello luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I found your beautiful site I was just trying to create a site that I hope will be as well as your congratulations good job
    voyance gratuitement

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you imagine this in Lottie Da? I have a fat eighth and your pattern but will need to check what else I may need. Moving now so after the holidays. Your quilt is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across your site from a retweet, so I interact and I put comments when it concerns me and it's worth it.
    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete