23 September 2013

A Happy Swoon

I have been dreaming about making this quilt for a while now. 
Of course, you can't really go wrong with Camille's lovely "Swoon" pattern or any of the fabric Bonnie & Camille crank out for Moda. (Fabric is "Happy-Go-Lucky.") 
I cranked out all nine blocks in FOUR DAYS and then lost steam. The blocks sat around for weeks until I finally finished it last weekend.
I just did a basic freemotion meander for the quilting. So happy it's done and I get to enjoy it now.

In other news, just found out my husband passed the Florida Bar! Too bad we don't live in Florida, anymore...onto the Texas Bar!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your swoon blocks! Really, they are some of the best I've seen!
    My husband did that, he took the bar in the state we'd left and in our new state! Yay, that he passed both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! cannot get past block 3..Im not happy with my half square triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You've inspired me to get mine back out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just gorgeous! One of my favorites ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I really need to make on for our bed, but I just can't decide on my fabric yet (too many options!!). Congrats to your hubby and good luck with the Texas bar, it will probably feel like a breeze after taking the first one ;-)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good idea indeed future article we read a little while and sometimes its opposite on the subject!
    voyance serieuse gratuite

    ReplyDelete