26 July 2013

Spare Change

I made a sweet little coin quilt for a baby gift. Isn't she sweet?
I've been packing up the house a little bit every day for the move and came upon the unfinished quilt-top. I actually really hate having unfinished projects so I decided to take a little break and finish it up. (It doesn't hurt that I'm a little ahead of the moving schedule.) Now it's on its way to a dear friend's new baby girl.
Fabrics: "Rose Bouquet in Gold," Heirloom; "Cowboy Shirt in Cornbread," Urban Cowgirl; "Blockprint Blossom in Crimson," Heirloom; "Kona Solid in Wine," Robert Kaufman; "Fresh Cut Flowers in Maize," Secret Garden; and various prints of Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott for Moda. On the back I used a simple white flannel with pink polka dots and more of the Domestic Bliss fabric in the binding.
 Now, back to work for me!

5 comments:

  1. VERY cute! I love UFO's that can conveniently become baby gifts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great colors they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and I love the quilting, just soft and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo for this post Without going to "Like" a small retweet often I use to mark my approval, even when I have nothing to say in comments.
    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete