11 June 2013

Playing Tetris


Not that I ever have time to play video games, but if I could pick a favorite, it would definitely be Tetris. It probably has something to do with my love of organization and my overall OCD.
Anyway, about nine months ago, I started playing around with 2.5" strips of various lengths and came up with this Tetris-sort of quilt-top experiment. It sat around until this week when I decided to finish it up. I added some white fleece to the back, quilted lots of swirls, and bound it with some green scallops. Now, it's on its way to a sweet baby boy named Erick.
I know when I made the quilt-top that there was some sort of method to my madness, but time has made me forget what it was. Eventually, I think I'd like to revisit the idea and make it into a pattern. I think it still needs a little tinkering. 

3 comments:

  1. Your job was very surprised because it's been that I have not found like this beautiful sharing.

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    voyance en ligne email

    ReplyDelete