08 May 2013

Hibermate: The Pattern

Do you remember the cozy flannel man-quilt I made for my brother for Christmas? The free pattern is up over at Marcus Fabrics for your downloading pleasure.
Father's Day is just around the corner, and I don't think you can go wrong with the Primo Plaids for the manfolk. Just saying'. I have actually been wanting to get my hands on some more to make a little baby version for Lorenzo. Love this stuff. Oh and did you know Marcus Fabrics has a new collection of Primo Plaids (IV) coming out in September? I need.
Well, I've got to get back to work. I just finished the last of the quilt market projects and am getting them packed up and ready to ship. I'll get some photos up soon (though you can see some of them on instagram).

2 comments:

  1. I love your article, I find it very well written and structured it changes because it not often get to see this kind of article.
    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great placement is here when i saw that i am really so shocked and also i am very impressed with your post can you more share here i will back soon as soon possible.
    voyance amour gratuite

    ReplyDelete