28 March 2013

Scavenger Hunt

Once upon a time, an amazing friend sent me the happiest little package of fabric and patterns. (Boy, does she have good taste or what?!) 
It took several months to figure out how I would use this precious little bundle of fabric but I FINALLY figured it out and got cutting. 
On Sunday night, I finally finished stitching the binding on and named it "Scavenger Hunt."
Many different scraps went into this one, but mainly Happy-Go-Lucky by Bonnie & Camille for Moda (comes out in May).

I'd like to make a pattern, but I keep getting stuck in the "materials needed" section (too many random scraps). I'll be more organized on the next quilt, I promise.
Shared at Randi's show and tell.  

8 comments:

  1. Love the happy-go-lucky fabric. Your pattern is amazing! Come join our blog! quackadoodlequilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just beautiful! You did an excellent job and I love your fabric choice. This is such a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I can't wait for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love it!! Way to go creating your pattern. I can't wait to see it either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sew pretty! How wonderful to have such a good friend and such sweet fabric to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!
    Sign me up when you make a pattern!

    ReplyDelete