10 October 2010

Raspberry Sherbet Float Punch

I love an excuse to make my raspberry sherbet float punch. I can't remember where I learned about this stuff, but it's delicious!  I make it for baby showers, bridal showers, family gatherings, you name it! Here's what you'll need to make a double batch (which will fill the punch bowl twice):
Raspberry sherbet float punch
Ingredients:

  • Three 2-liter bottles of 7UP soda pop
  • Two bags of frozen raspberries
  • One small tub of raspberry sherbet 

Ingredients
Photos courtesy of instagram...I was too lazy to get my camera out!
The first step is to put one bag of  frozen raspberries into the punch bowl. 
Raspberries 
Using a melon baller, add little raspberry sherbet balls to the raspberries. I didn't really keep track of how many, but I would guess 20-25 sherbet balls.
Sherbet 
Pour 3 liters of 7UP soda into the punch bowl (1-1/2 bottles). Set aside the remaining ingredients for batch #2.  (Your guests will down this stuff so fast that you will be glad you can make more.)
Soda
It's ready to serve!
Punch

1 comment: