21 March 2012

Ready to Hopscotch

It's been lovely watching my scrap pile get a little bit smaller, but I still have a ways to go. Here are the scraps I have unearthed for the next project:
Photobucket
I have had the blue and green floral print ("Natural Effects Floral" for Marcus Fabrics) in my supply for years and have been dying to use it.  I would have used it sooner, but I didn't really have anything to match it.  I think I've unearthed some pretty spectacular scraps to go with it.  I'll probably be adding some green, still deliberating.  
I love Camille Roskelley's new Hopscotch pattern and have been excited to make one for me. I think it could be a good use for my scraps.
 Hopscotch
Can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

  1. Love this pattern too!
    Really like you choice of fabrics too!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pattern too very neat!! And I like your color choices of fabric ...it's going to be so pretty ...can't wait to see the outcome! :)

    ReplyDelete