03 January 2012

Baby on the Go

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  I can't believe it's here already!!! It is really difficult to keep my mouth shut about these things.
Photobucket
Inside this lovely spring issue, you will find my Baby on the Go  toddler quilt. Inspiration for my design came about just as Olive was becoming mobile.  As I started toddler-proofing the house, I knew I needed to baby-proof some quilt-blocks!
The girl version features prints from Joel Dewberry's Aviary 2 collection. Oh how I love this fabric line! I decided that Olive will need to inherit this on her next birthday...which is why I made sure to use white fleece for the back...

The boy version is made using fun and bold prints from Art Gallery Fabrics.  Most of the prints are from the "Revive" collection but I've also used some of their wonderful basics like "Oval Elements" and "Nature Elements."  Some baby boy is going to love looking at this terrific color palette.
In addition to the magazine spread, McCall's has also put up the boy pattern as a web bonus! Wahoo! Just click on the link below and you have full access to the pattern!

4 comments:

  1. So exciting, congrats on the feature!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I wouldn't expect less!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! And I lovvvvvve that aviary fabric. You are bad for me--I always want to go and find the fabrics you introduce me to. Last year it was Ruby. Now I guess I need the Aviary pack! Anyway, congrats. Totally not surprised that you have another feature like this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it.
    voyance en ligne

    ReplyDelete