26 November 2011

Simple Patch Stockings


Several months ago, I designed these stockings for Marcus Fabrics using their Provence Flannel collection by Faye Burgos. Isn't the flannel divine? When I first saw it, I thought of Christmas with the March family from Little Women.  That certainly is a nice picture to imagine, don't you think? Oh and that pattern is available for free, just click on the link below!
(Free) Simple Patch Stockings PDF pattern
I love the Provence Flannel. In fact, using it made me realize that flannel is truly the best material to make stockings from.  Not only do they feel nice and soft, but the thickness of the flannel really adds a nice bit of sturdiness and structure to the design.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your pattern, and the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice proportions! Thank you so much!
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.
    consultation voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete