10 October 2010

Wholesale

PATTERNS: 
Lella Boutique patterns are carried through the following distributors:
#153 Beachcomber cover LB154 Smarty Pants cover LB155 Star Crossed cover
Wholesale patterns may also be purchased directly through Lella Boutique, just contact Vanessa for more information.
BOOK:
My upcoming book, Charm School - 18 Quilts From 5'' Squares is published through C&T Publishing (Stash Books) and can be ordered through them wholesale.

FABRIC: 
My fabric collections are available through Moda Fabrics (U.S.) or PK Fabrics (Australia).
Sugar Pie Mini Charm Sugar Pie Fabric0
THREAD: 
Find my "Sunshine" themed threadbox for Aurifil through United Notions here. 12 happy spools, 50 wt--including some of my favorite neutrals I can't live without.
 Aurifil's "Sunshine" Thread box by Vanessa Goertzen